- 304 m2 - 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms
- Architecturally designed by Charlie Nott, with an emphasis on linked, free-flowing spaces.
- Underground wine cellar with a 3600 bottle capacity
- Freestanding schist wall separates the dining & living areas - incorporating open, wood fires on either side.
- Study with a third wood-burning fire and wood store
- Built using native NZ timbers, cedar and local, Central Otago schist
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Sheltered northern aspect, expansive views across Chinaman's Terrace vineyards to the mountain ranges.
- Extensively landscaped with NZ native flora, in keeping with surrounding landscape. Exotics & roses also feature in the courtyard.